Counseling at New Directions
New Directions has been offering counseling services to Northwest Illinois and Southwest Wisconsin for over two decades.
Taylor Rockwell, PhD and Martha Wolf, LCSW provide professional and confidential help. Our small practice ensures personal service for adolescents and adults ages 12 and up.
You can find New Directions for:
- Depression and Anxiety - panic, OCD, phobias, fears, trauma, avoiding people, cannot function, grief and loss
- Relationship Issues - couples, families, premarital counseling, anger management, abuse, victimization
- Women's Issues - Men's Issues - challenges, conflicts, communication, at home or at work
- Addictions - Medical Issues - weight control, credit card debt, alcohol, drugs, fibromyalgia, diabetes, heart disease
- Work and Career Issues - job hunting, career counseling, executive coaching, management consultations, vocational assessment
Taylor and Martha are here to help. Medicare and health insurance are accepted.
Contact New Directions today at 815-232-9050 to schedule your confidential appointment.
Freeport, IL & Monroe , WI